- All members must download the membership and payment cancellation forms and return to the Front Desk or email to Clare at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE GRANTED FOR MEMBERSHIPS THAT ARE PAID FOR IN FULL FOR A SET PERIOD OF TIME.
- All payroll deduction and bank withdrawal memberships will continue indefinitely until the cancellation form is completed.
- All balances due must be paid in full.
- All contract minimum time commitments must be fulfilled.
- Cancellations completed during the month are effective until the last day of the calendar month.
- If the member rejoins within a 12 month period, they must pay, either back dues to their date of separation, or $95 (the lesser amount). If the individual has not been a member for over 12 months, no back dues are owed. A member can rejoin as long as they still have an avenue of eligibility. A $30 enrollment fee applies to new members and members rejoining after one year.