What changes have been made at the Rec Center’s in response to COVID-19?
- Throughout the day high traffic and high touch areas are being cleaned and disinfected according to a set schedule and as needed.
- Members are asked to clean equipment before use to protect themselves and after use to protect others.
- Stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Wash your hands with soap and water upon arrival, throughout your stay, and prior to leaving the Rec Center.
- Clean equipment and accessories before and after each use.
Who is eligible for membership?
- Collins Aerospace Employee
- Collins Aerospace and Rockwell Collins Retirees receiving retirement benefits
- Collins Aerospace Contract Employees
- Individuals enrolled in a SilverSneakers or Silver&Fit plan through an eligible insurance company
Who can I sponsor?
Collins Aerospace Employees and Retirees may sponsor the following:
- Immediate family: Spouse or domestic partner and children ages 7 through 25
- Extended Family: Adult children who have set up their own household or are over the age of 25, daughter-in-law, son-in-law, brother, brother-in-law, sister, Sister-in-law, parent, parent-in-law, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, first cousin, grandchild, and spouses of aforementioned individuals.
Collins Aerospace badges contractors may sponsor their spouse or domestic partner and children ages 7-25.
How much does it cost to join?
Can I bring a guest?
We do allow members to bring guests. Please click to review the guest guidelines.
What makes up a family?
Family plan rates apply (after the 2nd family plan member) to spouse or domestic partner and child members ages 7-25. Family plans must be paid for by a single payment method.
Are strollers allowed?
Strollers can be used on the track in the High Court from 9:00-11:00am and 1:00-3:00pm as long as there is not heavy track or court usage. The individual pushing the stroller must walk single file to allow other members using the track to pass safely and easily.