The Rec Room, the Rec Center’s Babysitting Service is for children ages six weeks to 11 years of age. MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL CHILDREN AGES 4 YEARS AND OLDER. Parents must be in the facility or using the Sports Park while using the babysitting service. Food, drink, gum, and candy are prohibited. Socks are required for admittance. Please refer to the current Babysitting Services Guidelines prior to dropping off your child.
Reservations are required. There is a 2 hour time limit, per shift, per day, for babysitting services.
- Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 1:15pm
- Saturday: 8:00am – 12:00pm
- Monday – Thursday: 4:00pm – 7:30pm
- $2.75/hour – per child (6 weeks of age to 11 years).
- Babysitting service hours are strictly enforced with an after hours late fee of $1.00 per minute.
EZPay Annual – A pre-payment plan for one year of babysitting services. $214 plus tax for one child and $428 plus tax for two or more children. For details please contact the Front Desk or a Rec Room staff member.
EZPay Monthly – A pre-payment plan as listed above for babysitting services where the payment comes out of your bank account or credit card each month. Fees are $24.75 plus tax per month for one child or $49.50 plus tax for two or more children.