The Rec Room, the Rec Center’s Babysitting Service is for children ages six weeks to 11 years of age. Parents must be in the facility or using the Sports Park while using the babysitting service. Food, drink, gum, and candy are prohibited. Socks are required for admittance. Please refer to the current Babysitting Services Guidelines prior to dropping off your child.
Children new to visiting the Rec Room must have a completed child information sheet by their parent. Please click here to download the form.
Reservations are required. There is a 2-hour time limit, per shift, per day, for babysitting services. Click here to view the reservation guide.
- Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 1:15pm
- Saturday: 8:00am – 12:00pm
- Monday – Thursday: 4:00pm – 7:30pm
- Fridays: 4:00pm – 6:30pm (Resumes September 10)
The Rec Room is now a complimentary service for all active members. Guest and Physical Therapy patients will still pay a fee of $3/hour. Members will be responsible for any late fees or no show fees that they may accrue during a child’s visit.
- $3.00/hour – per child (6 weeks of age to 11 years).
- Babysitting service hours are strictly enforced with an after hours late fee of $1.00 per minute per child.