Collins Aerospace employees & family members
are invited to become members
Collins Aerospace employees and family members are invited to become members at the Rec Center. A variety of membership options are available for the employees and their immediate and extended family members and two friends. The Rec Center offers membership to Collins retirees receiving benefits and their immediate and extended family. Contract employees of Collins are also eligible to join the Rec Center and may sponsor immediate family members. Please stop in for a tour or for additional information at any time.
The greatest compliment a member can give the Rec Center is to refer a family member or eligible friend for membership. When a member refers someone to the Rec Center for membership, they will receive a gift after the new member has remained an active member for four months. The current award options are: a gym bag, a back pack, an Ogio dry fit t-shirt or a 20 oz. stainless steel tumbler. These items are on display near the front desk at the Rec Center. In addition to these rewards, we have added the option of receiving One Month Free! This will be applied as a credit to your membership account. For those who have payroll deduction, a refund will be issued on a future paycheck for the free month.
The following rules apply:
- When the new member joins, they must indicate they were referred by you.
- The referred member must be a first time member of the Rec Center and cannot be a participant in the SilverSneakers, Silver & Fit, AARP or RenewActive programs.
- This offer cannot be combined with other promotions, discounts or offers.
What to know before enrolling?
- New members are required to enroll in person at the Collins Aerospace Rec Center. Download a catalog of Programs and Services.
- Prospective members must verify eligibility by presenting their Collins badge.
- Non-Collins employees or contractors enrolling must have their sponsor complete the Sponsor Verification form and bring it with them when enrolling.
- New enrollees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian when enrolling and the parent or guardian must provide a signature on the waiver in order for them to join.
- In addition to paying the pro-rated amount for the current month, a one-time enrollment fee of $30 (plus tax) is due at the time of enrollment.
- The final step of the enrollment process is to schedule a complementary New Member Consultation with a Fitness Specialist. During this appointment the staff member will give you a tour of the facility, review our member guidelines, help to assess your fitness goals and answer any of your questions.
- Members paying monthly for their membership dues, must provide a bank account or credit card for their membership dues to be deducted from each month. Membership dues are deducted from the member’s designated payment method on the 4th day of each month. Collins employees may be eligible to have their membership dues deducted from their paycheck monthly.
- Automatic Bank Withdrawal: Members may elect to have their monthly dues automatically withdrawn from a bank account. If using this option, please bring a voided check when enrolling. The payer must be 18 years of age or older to exercise this option. Membership dues will be processed on the fourth day of the month.
- Credit Card: Members may choose to have their monthly membership dues set up to be automatically charged to a credit card. The member will need to provide the credit card information to the front desk staff when enrolling and ask them to store it in their account. Membership dues will be charged on the fourth day of the month.
- Payroll Deduction: Collins Aerospace employees who are paid through a Collins Aerospace pay group may elect to pay for their membership through payroll deduction.
- Annual Payment: Members may elect to pay for their membership on an annual basis using cash, check, Visa, MasterCard or Discover cards.
Collins Aerospace Employee/Retiree
Collins employees and retirees are eligible for membership and may sponsor their family at the employee membership rates. Employees may also sponsor an adult child (ages 26 and older) for membership at the extended family rate.
Collins Employee/Retiree Extended Family
Employees/retirees may also sponsor extended family members at a higher rate. Please refer to the list below to determine who is considered extended family.
* Adult Child (ages 26 years and older)
* Daughter-in-law, Son-in-law
* Brother, Brother-in-law, Sister, Sister-in-law
* Parent, Parent-in-law, Aunt, Uncle
* Niece, Spouse of Niece, Nephew, Spouse of Nephew
* First Cousin, Spouse of First Cousin
* Grandchild, Spouse of Grandchild
* “Half” and “step” of the above
* Foreign exchange student
Collins Contract Employee
Contract employees provided with a Collins Aerospace badge, are eligible for membership and may only sponsor their immediate family under the extended family membership rate. Immediate family is considered, spouse, fiancée or domestic partner and children ages 7-25 (includes half and step as above).
New Collins Aerospace Employees
All new employees receive a free one-week trial membership to the Rec Center when they attend their new hire orientation.
Collins Employee Friend Memberships
Collins Aerospace Employee Rec Center members may sponsor a maximum of 2 friends at one time for a Rec Center membership. In order to sponsor a “friend membership” the following must apply:
* The Collins Employee must be a current member at the time of sponsorship
* The Collins Employee must come in person to sign off as the sponsor
* The friend(s) must be 18 years of age or older
* A $30 enrollment fee applies when joining and monthly dues of $50 plus tax.
Summer and Holiday Memberships
Students (ages 7-25) years can use their additional time over school breaks to stay in shape and participate in healthy activities at the Rec Center. For information about the Summer and Holiday Student membership rates, please contact the Front Desk.
Monthly passes can be purchased for $50 plus tax. Weekly passes are available for $24 plus tax.
Collins retirees, their spouses and eligible seniors citizens (62 and older) may opt to purchase a restricted membership to the Rec Center. This allows members access at a lower rate during the designated hours indicated below.
Monday – Thursday from 7:00am-4:00pm, Fridays 7:00am-9:00pm and from 6:00am-8:00pm on the weekends. An additional fee can be paid to use the Rec Center outside the restricted hours.
Youth members (ages 7-11 years) must be accompanied by an adult, (18 years and up) and wear a blue jersey during their visit.
Monthly Fee plus sales tax
Collins Aerospace Employee/Retiree Immediate Family Rates
|5th Member and Beyond||Free||Free||Free||Free|
Extended Family Rates
|5th Member and Beyond||Free||Free||Free||Free|
*Individuals 62 years and older
- Enrollment Fee: $30.00 + tax fee. Applies to new and returning memberships that have been cancelled for more than 6 months.
- Replacement Key Fob Fee: $1
- Outside Restricted Hours Fee: $1.00 per visit
- Late Closing Fee: $1.00 per minute that you are late checking out of the facility after close.
- Rejoining Fee: A former member can rejoin as long as they still have an avenue of eligibility. The enrollment fee applies to returning memberships.
- Family plan rates apply to immediate family, immediate family is considered spouse or domestic partner and children ages 7-25 years. Family plans must be paid with a single payment method.
New Member Consultations with our certified Exercise Physiologists or Fitness Trainers are recommended for all new members. Our staff will introduce you to the Rec Center programs, services, equipment and policies. The 30-60 minute appointment is a great time to discuss your personal fitness goals with a fitness specialist, and is complimentary with your membership.
Two options for New Member Consultations:
60 minute Consultation: (Premium)
- Discuss goals
- Learn about our programs
- Take a tour
- Detailed equipment demonstration (3-5 pieces)
- Schedule programming or fitness test appointment (optional)
30 Minute Consultation: (Basic)
- Learn about our programs
- Take a tour
- Answer basic questions about equipment
Please come prepared for your consultation appointment as follows:
- Please arrive early to allow time for check-in at the Front Desk.
- After check-in, a fitness specialist will meet you in the lounge.
Please note the following:
- If you are 15 minutes or later for any appointment, please notify the Front Desk so that your appointment can be rescheduled.
- All youth members, ages 7-11 years are required to complete a consultation and should be accompanied by a parent or guardian during the meeting.
- The fitness staff is always available by appointment to help with any further questions.
General Guest Guidelines:
- Guests must be at least 7 years old. All guests ages 7-15 years, must be supervised by an individual, age 18 or older at all times. Youth guests ages 7-11 years are required to wear an orange jersey during their visits.
- Guests must check-in at the Front Desk and sign the guest waiver at the time of their visit.
- Any guest under the age of 18 must have the waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian 18 years of age or older. This will be strictly enforced, so please plan accordingly
- Eligible guests, 16 years and older, must present a valid guest pass signed by a member’ sponsor when using the Rec Center unaccompanied by a member.
- Member sponsors are responsible for the conduct of their guests. Guest and/or member privileges may be revoked based on misconduct or failure to follow Recreation Center policies.
- Members can sponsor up to 5 guests per visit.
- Non-eligible guests must be accompanied by a member when using the facility.
- Collins Aerospace employee non-members may sponsor themselves or family members as a guest to the Rec Center, (guest guidelines apply).
- Guests may not make court and class reservations in advance.
- All children under the age of seven must be admitted into the babysitting room.
Members who are 16 years and older, have the privilege of sponsoring guests to the Collins Aerospace Rec Center. All guests entering the facility must use the Front Desk entrance even when accompanied by a member. All guests are required to check-in at the Front Desk and complete a guest waiver.
Daily Guest Fee
- $8 plus tax
- $3 plus tax for Active Military guests.
- Weekly and monthly guest passes are available for eligible non-members.