News & Events
As a result of Governor Reynold’s updated proclamation, the Collins Aerospace Rec Center will remain closed until at least April 30. Our Physical Therapy Clinic will remain open at this time. Stay tuned for further updates.
We appreciated your suggestions of improvements we could make while we are shut down. We’ve been busy! Check out what we’ve been doing and keep those suggestions coming.
Since you can’t come into the Rec Center right now, our staff is providing some great options for you! We will be posting workouts regularly on our Facebook page and website. Click here to check out the schedule of Virtual Group Fitness Classes. A variety of formats will be posted. Be sure to check back often.
- Here are some of the classes available to watch from our website. Click here to get in a workout:
- Cardio Kickboxing
- Metabolic Strength
- Family/Kid-friendly Workout
- Barre Class
- Mat Pilates
- Many of you enjoy the Les Mills classes we offer. Les Mills is providing access to over 100 classes in a wide variety of formats online fitness classes. Check them out here.
- TRX is making their TRX online app free for everyone for 3 months.Go to: TRXstart.com. Create a profile and enter code YUPVKVHVRW. Download the TRX App in the App Store or Google Play. Use login information from your profile on TRXStart.com
- Our registered dietitian nutritionist has agreed to do live video chats (Skype or Google Hangout) with clients. Email Sandy to set up an appointment. She has also shared some great recipes using frozen vegetables and demos for some great meals/treats to make while at home. Check these out!