Yes, we know fitness is important to our overall health. However, sticking to a workout routine can be challenging. It’s too easy to escape to other activities, procrastinate, or simply avoid workouts. We need accountability, but where to begin? The Rec Center is here to help! Join our 2023 In. Motion. Workout Club. Participating in easy, all you need to do is show up!
Simply scan your card when you check in at the Front Desk for a workout—no weight to lose, mileage to concur, or reps to count—just show up and do your thing. All members can participate! Member perks are earned at 100, 200 and 300 total workouts in the 2023 calendar year!
To get started simply look for the In.Motion. Workout Club binder in the file cabinet under the stairs. Questions? Contact Laura Green
Rules for Participation:
1. One Rec Center visit per day will count toward a cumulative goal of 100, 200 or 300 workouts in 2023
2. A 30-minute workout is suggested, but we’ll be operating on the honor system
3. Members will be responsible to track their visits on the back of their monthly log and fill out a “Level Reached” slip upon reaching a completion level.
4. Check in number will be confirmed within our club management software.
5. Logs are to be kept up to date and on-site in the “In. Motion. Workout Club” binder in the file cabinet at the base of the stairs.