Join our INTRO TO PICKLEBALL Beginner Clinic on Sunday, February 19 from 12:30-2:00pm. You’ll learn the rules, how to effectively hit the ball, maintain a rally, keep score, and basic game play. The clinic is 90 minutes long, with approximately 60 minutes of instruction followed by free play. At the end of this clinic players will have the foundational knowledge and skills to start playing Pickleball.
- Cost: Rec Center Members $15 ~ Eligible Non Members $20
- Pre-registration is required
- Location: Clinic will be held indoors in the Collins Aerospace Rec Center High Court Area
- Register by Feb 15th through the App or via the Front Desk. Simply stop by or call 319-295-2552.
- Limited to 12 participants.
- Loaner paddle and pickleballs will be available or bring your own
- 24-hour notice of cancellation is required if you are unable to attend