- STAY HOME if you are not feeling well.
- WASH YOUR HANDS with soap and water upon arrival, throughout your stay, and prior to leaving the Rec Center
MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCE at all times while in the Rec Center
- CLEAN EQUIPMENT AND ACCESSORIES BEFORE AND AFTER
- COVER YOUR COUGH
In an effort to keep everyone healthy and strong, please remember the following guidelines:
To maintain proper social distancing:
– Some of the cardiovascular equipment is strategically blocked off.
– Red dots are on the floor in the free weight areas to give guidance where benches should be placed.
– One way traffic patterns are clearly marked on the floor.
– Exercise mats are not available. Please bring your own mat if you will be using one for your workout.
What to Expect Upon Arrival
– All members enter through the main entrance. North entrance is closed until further notice.
– Temperatures are being screened upon entering in accordance with Collins policy and IDPH guidelines.
– Masks are encouraged for members when applicable. Do not use a mask if it affects your breathing while exercising. Masks are required for Rec Center employees.
– New waivers – All members are required to sign an updated waiver the first time they visit the Rec Center after reopening. Members under 18 years of age, must have a parent or legal guardian accompany them the first time to sign the waiver for them.