Group Fitness Classes: We are very excited to announce the addition of more group fitness classes to our weekly schedule! Check out the July schedule here. If you prefer to continue to workout at home, our online options are still available.
In order to keep members safe, we will be limiting the number of class participants as follows:
- High Court – 20 members
- Fitness Classroom – 15 members
- Outdoor classes – 15 members
- TRX – 9 members
- Cycling – 9 members
- Pilates – 4 members
There will be no online registration for classes at this time – though sign up for KBX and Pilates will continue. Members will simply put their name down when they arrive for class, but cannot sign in for other people. We look forward to having you back in class soon!
Pilates: You must continue sign up online or via the App as in the past. All punch card expirations have been extended to make up for the time we were closed.
Your safety is our priority. Here are a few things to expect:
- Four students per class following social distancing guidelines
- All equipment will be cleaned before and after class with natural disinfectant
- Handles and loops now have vinyl covers that can easily be cleaned
- Instructors will now lead verbally and visually- no hands on instruction
- Fans will be removed from studios for time being- to limit air circulation
Click here for additional details.
KBX: KBX classes will continue to be offered on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 5:30am, 11:30am and 4:30pm.
What to expect in class:
- Limit of 20 members per class.
- We’ll be taking all necessary precautions in regards to social distancing and cleaning equipment to keep everyone safe.
- Members are encouraged to clean equipment prior to use, and MUST clean all equipment after use.
- There will be no shared bags or equipment during class.
- Participants will need to bring their own mat, speed rope and gloves to class.
- No loaner gloves available at this time.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.