Pilates: We are open to start Equipment Pilates classes again on Monday June 1st! We are so excited to have you back. You may sign up online or via the App just as before. All punch card expirations have been extended to make up for the time we were closed. Unlimited Pilates students will have their autopay reinstated starting June 1.
Your safety is our priority. Here are a few things to expect when you return:
- 4 students per class following social distancing guidelines
- All equipment will be cleaned before and after class with natural disinfectant
- Handles and loops now have vinyl covers that can easily be cleaned
- Instructors will now lead verbally and visually- no hands on instruction
- Fans will be removed from studios for time being- to limit air circulation
Click here for additional details.
KBX: KBX classes have resumed and are offered Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 5:30am, 11:30am and 4:30pm.
What to expect in class:
- Limit of 9 members per class.
- We’ll be taking all necessary precautions in regards to social distancing and cleaning equipment to keep everyone safe.
- Members are encouraged to clean equipment prior to use, and MUST clean all equipment after use.
- There will be no shared bags or equipment during class.
- Participants will need to bring their own mat, speed rope and gloves to class.
- No loaner gloves available at this time.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.