As we all know, regular physical activity has significant benefits for physical and mental health. While common-sense precautions should always be taken, especially considering the flu and coronavirus concerns, the Rec Center remains a safe and supportive environment.
During the cold and flu season and especially during this time of uncertainty with COVID-19, there are specific steps everyone should take:
- Stay home if you feel ill. Staff are asked to do so as well.
- Stay away from others who may be ill.
- Wash hands often with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Use the hand sanitizer provided throughout the Rec Center regularly, but always after coughing, sneezing, or blowing your nose.
- Spray a cleaning towel with the provided antiviral/antibacterial solution to wipe down mats and equipment.
- After use to protect others
- Before use to protect yourself
- Make use of the fresh cleaning towels available at the front desk.